A challenge that doesn't come up often. A public contract for an open information system for MU is currently underway. We are looking for an economic and personnel information system with an open API that will enable customer development and the development of processes and functionality for Masaryk University. Furthermore, its deployment in operation at all faculties and other parts of MU, support for this operation and further development of EPIS, according to the requirements that will be finally specified during the competitive dialogue.
The objectives of the implementation of an open information system should be:
- Strengthening the possibilities of building a unified IT architecture of MU, including simplification and increasing the efficiency of interconnections of various parts of IT MU.
- Strengthening the independence of MU from the supplier of the basic system (ERP).
- Effective use of existing investments in capacities and know-how at MU and their further development, including the development of new possibilities of using IT specifically for the needs of MU management as a large public university, resp. public research institutions.
- Facilitation of full electronization of complex agendas at MU (including documentation-difficult agendas such as human resources) and increasing the share of fully automated data processing within MU and in communication with external entities.
- Possibility to use standard ERP modules and their common agendas while strengthening MU's flexibility in decision-making and implementation of MU IT in-sourcing.
- New possibilities of advanced IT data processing at MU for the purpose of data-based management at all levels of MU and HS management.
Applications for participation can be submitted until June 1, 2021 by 10 am at zakazky.muni.cz, where you will also find more information.