CETOCOEN Excellence (CETOCOEN Excellence)
- Project Identification
- 857560 (kod CEP: EF17_043/0009632)
- Project Period
- 1/2020 - 12/2026
- Investor / Pogramme / Project type
- Horizon 2020
- Spreading excellence and widening participation
- MU Faculty or unit
Faculty of Science
- prof. RNDr. Jana Klánová, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Lenka Andrýsková, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Babica, Ph.D.
- Ing. Lenka Baková
- Mgr. Sylvie Bartośová
- RNDr. Mgr. Michal Bittner, Ph.D.
- prof. RNDr. Luděk Bláha, Ph.D.
- doc. RNDr. Petra Bořilová Linhartová, Ph.D., MBA
- Mgr. Michal Čermák
- doc. RNDr. Pavel Čupr, Ph.D.
- prof. Mgr. Jiří Damborský, Dr.
- Petr Dědina, DiS.
- Bc. Jiří Dobeš
- MVDr. Shachar D'vir
- Mgr. Lenka Helclová
- doc. Mgr. Klára Hilscherová, Ph.D.
- prof. RNDr. Jakub Hofman, Ph.D.
- Mgr. et Mgr. Marie Hošťálková
- Mgr. Richard Hůlek
- Mgr. Barbora Chlubná
- Ing. Radka Jahnová
- prof. RNDr. Petr Klán, Ph.D.
- Bc. Tomáš Koláček
- Jeremiáš Macek
- Stanislav Mazurenko, PhD
- Lisa Emily Melymuk, Ph.D.
- Bc. Petra Nezvalová
- RNDr. Kateřina Nováková, Ph.D.
- Tereza Nováková
- Ing. Jan Ostřížek, Ph.D.
- Ing. Šárka Palátová, Ph.D.
- Bc. Martin Pěnčík
- Mgr. Lukáš Pokorný
- Ing. Barbora Prokešová
- prof. RNDr. Zbyněk Prokop, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Vojtěch Přibyla, MBA
- RNDr. Petra Přibylová, Ph.D.
- Martin Smolík, DiS.
- Ing. Nikola Stejskalová
- Mgr. Peter Šebej, Ph.D.
- Ing. Kateřina Šebková, Ph.D., M.A.
- prof. Ing. Vladimír Šindelář, Ph.D.
- Mgr. Jakub Urík, Ph.D.
- Jana Vičarová, DiS.
- Bc. Adriana Vystrčilová
- Ing. Martin Životek
- Cooperating Organization
St. Anne's University Hospital Brno
- Responsible person Gorazd B. Stokin
- Responsible person prof. MUDr. Dalibor Valík, Ph.D., DABCC
- Responsible person MUDr. Martin Bobák, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Responsible person Andrew deMello
- Responsible person doc. RNDr. Petr Holub, Ph.D.
- Responsible person Heimo Müller
The goal of the CETOCOEN Excellence project of the Teamig Phase II is to establish the European Centre of Excellence in Environmental Health Sciences. In order to achieve that, Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic, teams up with the leading European research institutions including University College London, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich, Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure, and International Clinical Research Centre at St. Anne’s Hospital. Building on existing expertise and proven track record of the existing RECETOX Centre at Masaryk university, the Teaming project partners developed a joint vision and a strategy for establishment of the interdisciplinary institute of the next generation. This project utilizes previous investments of the European Structural and Investment Funds to development of excellent research infrastructures and introduces strategic partnerships, advanced research management and research support functions, and new financial schemes needed to become one of the leading European research institutes. This allows the Centre to open the innovative research avenues towards improved understanding of the role of environmental factors in human health and aging, and innovative approaches to environmental and health protection in Europe.
Sustainable Development Goals
Masaryk University is committed to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, which aim to improve the conditions and quality of life on our planet by 2030.
Total number of publications: 297
Accessibility investigation of semi-volatile organic compounds in indoor dust estimated by multi-ratio equilibrium passive sampling
Environmental Research, year: 2023, volume: 219, edition: February 2023, DOI
Accuracy of substance exposure history in patients attending emergency departments after substance misuse; a comparison with biological sample analysis
Clinical Toxicology, year: 2023, volume: 61, edition: 1, DOI
Application of AOPs to assist regulatory assessment of chemical risks - Case studies, needs and recommendations
Environmental Research, year: 2023, volume: 217, edition: January 2023, DOI
Assessment of exposure to pesticide mixtures in five European countries by a harmonized urinary suspect screening approach
International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health, year: 2023, volume: 248, edition: March 2023, DOI
Association Between Parental Supply of Alcohol and Later Adolescent Alcohol Use in a Highly Permissive Context
Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, year: 2023, volume: 84, edition: 1, DOI
Association of relative abundance of Helicobacteraceae in the stomach in patients with esophageal adenocarcinoma
Year: 2023, type: Conference abstract
Birth outcomes, puberty onset, and obesity as long-term predictors of biological aging in young adulthood
Frontiers in Nutrition, year: 2023, volume: 9, edition: JAN, DOI
Catalytic mechanism for Renilla-type luciferases
NATURE CATALYSIS, year: 2023, volume: 6, edition: 1, DOI
Common xanthene fluorescent dyes are visible-light activatable CO-releasing molecules
ORGANIC & BIOMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY, year: 2023, volume: 21, edition: 1, DOI
Comparison of social gradient in cardiometabolic health in Czechia and Venezuela: a cross-sectional study
BMJ Open, year: 2023, volume: 13, edition: 3, DOI